RANDOM POSTS

segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2016

How A Switch Works -Teaching Kids Electricity ! #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Simple Electric Circuit
        Hi friends, teaching a 9 yr old the concepts of electricity can be a bit tricky and when the syllabus includes in-depth topics such as electrical circuits, how  a switch works ,the mechanisms of a battery etc...it can be quite daunting!!
        My daughter loves to take charts and models to school though it's not compulsory at all; I often oblige since it's a hands on way of learning and something she is not likely to forget at all!!
Simple Electric Circuit
Having a stash of assorted craft supplies and most importantly good adhesives on hand will make your job super easy while making any kind of school project! When I discuss school projects with the moms of other kids ...the question I get asked most frequently is " How do you stick it?!!"
Simple Electric Circuit
          Whenever I see sticker backed adhesive foam in any shop I always pick it up as these are awesome for children to handle..they are non messy, quick to use and have fabulous adhesive properties and are quite safe from little pulls from curious fingers!
        My daughter used self adhesive glitter foam to make all the key elements in her electrical circuit and I just had to help hot glue the electrical wires[ made of pipe stem cleaners!]
Simple Electric Circuit
My kiddo drew the light bulbs to which we connected the wires! My kiddo was quite thrilled we had "reeeaaal" popping  wires!!
Simple Electric Circuit
On the half of the circuit where the switch is connected to "complete" the circuit...the light bulb glows nice and bright!!

Simple Electric Circuit
Hehe this was one fun and simple project and if you are my regular reader do humour us with your comments 
And if  you landed here from google while searching for a school project...I hope our simple project idea was useful to you!
Linking to
Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes With Glitter

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...