RANDOM POSTS

sexta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2015

Stepping Blocks Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Blocks Card
       Yesterday night I stumbled upon Becca's blog with a unique challenge and special blog hop" Hop to Stop " promoting awareness about domestic violence. Many of us have first hand experience about it and being a doctor I see far too many victims of domestic violence. Every month I see cases of ear drum perforation and ladies losing their hearing [albeit temporarily] as a result of being hit by their husband .The sad part is that majority of the women don't complain. Even educated and financially independent ladies take the abuse as if its normal. It is a topic which raises my shackles and  I could go on and on but then....
Stepping Blocks Card
          I felt a Stepping Block Card was perfect for the theme...a person has to find the courage often within oneself  to step out of such abusive situations .
Fairy Card
       I made my step card in a purple fairy land theme...fairies are such magical beautiful creatures and it is always good to believe in a bit of good magic!
Step Block Card
Here is how my step card looks from above.
Block Card
       I felt like adding grapes on one of the stepping blocks ...sour and sweet grapes...life after all does deal one sourness and sweetness...we just have to muster courage to deal with the sour situations!
Clay Grapes
 On a lighter note...my grapes are made from lightweight clay and varnished to give a glistening shine!
Fairy Card
On one of my steps is another cute fairy sitting peacefully on a cherry blossom branch!
Flat folding Card
         This was my first attempt at making a block card and I love how it folds flat for mailing. This card was inspired by KT and the StampOwl 
         Supplies :Dies : Joy Crafts lace border, Couture creations scallop square, Heartfelt creations Botanical Wings  , Provocraft butterfly
Linking to  BGC 72
Edited : This card was chosen as Top 3 at Mod Squad Challenge things with wings

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...