RANDOM POSTS

quinta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2015

Masculine Themed Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Masculine themed Card
          Hi friends sharing a Masculine themed card  featuring  a beautiful piano - music script DCWV paper , the edges of which I tore and inked and  layered on thai paper. I inked some Marianne die cuts[ the same design I used in the Gate Fold card] in vintage photo and antique linen  and added  sparkly rhinestones and glitter foam dots .
Golden Peacock Feather
 The pattern paper has beautiful shiny accents of gold . I tore and distressed it edges with vintage photo  added a golden peacock feather, a golden key and golden glitter foam dots!
Glass Bead Gel
          The wooden musical note was a gift from my friend Priya .The shiny glassy texture on the corner was achieved by using Glass Beads Gel [you can read more about it here : Texture Media Experiments]...its gorgeous how it reflects the light and adds interest !
3D Dome Sticker and Glass Bead Gel
         I didn't want my card to be very bulky but wanted to add some dimensional elements...I actually made the clock by cutting out the clock image from the packaging of a sticker [ from Itsy Bitsy] and adding 3 D dome stickers [ from Papericious] on top . 
3D Dome Sticker
          It was my first trial with these stickers and I loved the shiny glass like look the transparent 3 D domes gave!
3D Dome Sticker
            The shiny golden Happy Birthday is a sticker and it matches the subtle golden hues of my card. Here is the side profile of my card with subtle shimmer and shine!....Hope you like it !
Piano Card
           Making masculine cards is challenging for many of us but I think using a music theme is a safe bet ...I hardly know any guy who doesnt enjoy music!!
Do share your ideas about masculine themed cards.
Supplies : Dies Marianne Anja Border , Joy Crafts Lace Border, Spellbinders Jewel Fantasies
Paper: DCWV the Performance matstack,Itsy Bitsy Thai paper , Ivory Card stock [local stationary store]
Ink PadsDistress Ink Pad Vintage Photo, Antique Linen
Other : Papericious 3 D dome stickers, Wooden Embellishment musical note, Shilpi Happy Birthday Sticker

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...