RANDOM POSTS

quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

A Numbers Card! #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Numbers Card
           Dear friends I am on a "Challenge entering" spree ...I am surprised that I have managed to post 16 times this month. Last month I was debating stopping blogging altogether [ you can read about that rant here : simple handmade flowers] and this month here I am blogging as if I have nothing else to do!! I do feel a bit crazy!! Has that ever happened to you too?
My winnings from Lulupu
          I have a bad habit of hoarding crafty goodies for months and sometimes years especially if I have won them or been gifted them! Now I have resolved to use at least part of my winnings/ gifts as soon as possible !
         The gorgeous paper used in this simple card  was part of my winnings from the Craft Shop Lulupu [ owned by the talented Karuna]for this project : Spinning Pop Up Ball Card . It was just the perfect paper for me to make a card to enter the All sorts Challenge themed " Numbers"
Faux stitching
            I wanted the numbers to signify dates and the sentiment echoes "celebrate everyday"
            I wanted to add something in the empty space and  my handmade bird clay embellishment just seemed to scream " add me, add me"!!! Sorry I do sound like a loony lady dont I! Well I was thinking of my hubby when I made this sort of masculine plain card and he loves birds and enthuses so much when he sees any feathered being!
Clay embellishment
Supplies : Dies : Spellbinders Curved Borders 2  , Spellbinders Jewel Fantasies,Itsy Bitsy Labels
Edited : This card was chosen top 5 at All Sorts Numbers theme Challenge

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...