RANDOM POSTS

segunda-feira, 5 de outubro de 2015

Heat Embossed Tag #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Heat Embossing
            Nowadays I am trying out things I have never tried before. I usually make heavily embellished projects and anything remotely CAS is a far cry for me! So this tag is  a sort of first for me ! It was fun to pack in many  techniques into a small creation but rather challenging to keep it simple .
           I used Alcohol Inks on metallic card stock to make a fall colored background  and die cut a  leaf with a provocraft die .Drew veins using an embossing pen and heat embossed with WOW Sparkling snow embossing powder[ I love the texture this particular embossing powder gives]
         If you are new to Alcohol Inks , here are links to the Alcohol Inks Introduction and Alcohol Inks Card techniques 
        Mounted the leaf on a Spellbinders labels 25 die cut [ embossed with a starry embossing folder ] and embossed the borders golden with Ranger's super fine gold .
         My tag is inspired by the beautiful colors, gold, top button and thank you sentiment of Jeanne's tag.
Heat Embossed Tag
Linking to  BGC 72

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...