RANDOM POSTS

terça-feira, 25 de abril de 2017

Graphic 45 Gift Box #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Graphic 45 Gift Box 
          Hi friends, it's very ,very hot in Bangalore right now and I have not been crafting or blogging as my craft room with my computer is on the top floor of our house and it's literally a furnace there !! 
       But I had to make a Christmas themed project for my DT post at the Rudolph Days Challenge and so here I am burning the midnight oil [because it's slightly cooler at night]!!
Graphic 45 Time to Flourish
My crafty mojo has been near absent and to try and rectify it I went craft shopping and picked up my first Graphic 45 paper packs!! Woo Hooo am I in love or what!!!
Chocolate Box
I altered this  box [ which housed chocolates gifted to us  by a kind soul!] with my first Graphic 45 paper and added lots of my favorite elements including snow[ using whipped spackle ], cute birds, a chipboard candle stick and chipboard giftbox !

Graphic 45 Gift Box 
 Added a gorgeous fabric flower trim [gifted to me by my crafter friend Remya] around the box decorated with cute penguins from the Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday paper stack. Loved adding a metal clasp to the box and tiny snow laden ribbon roses.
Graphic 45 Gift Box 
 I am in love with the Spellbinders Magnolia die and keep adding these handmade Magnolias to all my projects these days!!
Handmade Flowers Spellbinders Magnolias 
 Isn't the sparkle just awesome on this festive project? [achieved by spraying with E6000 spray glue and dusting Dress my Craft sparkling dust]
Handmade Flowers Spellbinders Magnolias
 The "Deck the Halls" is an additional element from Graphic 45 and propped up on foam tape and dressed up with a gorgeous resin crown!
Christmas Box
           And now comes my absolute favorite part of this project...the glittering sparkling Cookie Cutter tree cut from foam and shimmering white paper using a gorgeous Poppy Stamps die gifted to me by the super generous Maureen the host of our Rudolph Days Challenge!
Poppy Stamps Cookie Cutter Tree
 On opening the box..at first it looks like a regular box with handmade goodness inside!
Shaped Box
 I made some simple tags using Graphic 45 and Debbie Mumm papers and the Poppy Stamps Pinpoint Main Street Tags die[ my favorite die for tags!]
Shaped Box with Tags
 And hehe there are more magnolias and some gorgeous burlap sticker elements!
Shaped Box with Tags
 On unlatching the clasp on the box....voila...the box swings open into a 3 tiered gift box! The box is sturdy enough to hold tags, decorative chipboard elements and chocolates!!
Shaped Box with Tags
I had so much fun altering this box and I think it was just right to get my mojo back! When I am feeling more clever...I will whip up a Tutorial for you!!What do you say my friends....?
Christmas Box and Tags
Dont forget to make and link up Christmas Projects to Maureeen's Rudolph Days Challenge ...she always has awesome prizes and the ladies who come to play there are so fabulously talented and friendly you wont regret it!!!


Supplies : Dies :  Poppy Stamps Pinpoint Main Street Tags , Poppy Stamps Cookie Cutter die. Spellbinders Magnolia die , Cheery Lynn  Flourish 13 ,Heartfelt creations Classic Leaf Die
Papers : Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday , Graphics 45 Time to flourish , Dress my Craft Oriental Paper

Linking to
Poppy Stamps Challenge Gift it : I have made a special gift box with tags inside using Poppy Stamps Pinpoint Main Street Tags die and  Poppy Stamps Cookie Cutter die.
Pixie's Snippets Playground : Have used snippets of white cardstock to make all my magnolias and yes used snippets of the gorgeous Graphic 45 paper to make my tags!
All sorts Challenge : B. I have interpreted as B for birds...lots of birds on my project ..on the gorgeous paper and the bird stickers .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...