RANDOM POSTS

segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2016

Garden Pop Up Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Garden Pop Up Card 
         Hi friends though I stay in Bangalore which is a busy metropolitan city we are lucky to have a home renovation away from the hustle and bustle of usual city life!
Garden Pop Up Card 
        Birds are regular visitors to our home renovation not only because of the fruit and vegetable garden my hubby grows but  because our darling doggies [Snowy, a Lhasa apso and Goldy, a cocker spaniel] let the birds drink and eat right from their dishes!
Snowy and Goldy
      And as you can see from the picture above of our doggies  eating from one bowl [ yeah they never ever fight!!], they are rather messy eaters and the birds literally have a buffet spread everyday!
Garden Pop Up Card 
Now coming back to my card I used a special twist up pop up mechanism to pop up parrots on the center of my card and added butterflies and yellow flowers galore to my garden!
Garden Pop Up Card 
The yellow butterfly is a Hero arts stamp heat embossed and colored with Distress Inks  and I added a green and golden twine trail to it!
Garden Pop Up Card 
I love Poppy Stamps dies and here I have used 2 of my favorite dies to create the  lattice and hanging vines for my garden!

Garden Pop Up Card 
In the picture above you can see how the pop up mechanism is . It's a rather tricky mechanism which I learnt from a book on Pop Up Cards. I have seen a die for this type of Pop Up Card on my friend Alice's blog .
Here is the short video showing the pop up mechanism.



And sharing a few pictures which inspired my card ...... the photo below is the  view from my window and you can see a lone parrot relishing the Sapota fruits!
Parrot on Sapota tree
The picture below was taken after a few minutes ...and can you guess how many more  feathered friends joined the feast....
Mynah Birds and Parrots on Sapota Tree
Hehe yeah there are 3 parrots and 2 mynahs!! What a delight they were to watch!
Lilies in our garden
And I cant resist showing off my hubby's Lilies!
Bee eater
And that is the "Bee eater" , yes quite a ferocious sounding name but such a beautiful cute bird and a common visitor to our locality!
Spring Onion
      And the picture above is from our vegetable patch...its the flower of the spring onion plant and below is the more artistic version of it taken by hubby  [ I dont have the blurring background trick level of photographic skills!]
Spring Onion
I hope you enjoyed the peek into my garden and reading about our garden visitors!
Supplies : Dies :  PoppyStamps Meso background ,Poppy Stamps Weeping Willow Branches Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles , Memory Box Spring Border   Sizzix- Hero Arts  Stamp- Die Set Flowers and Butterflies 657773
Papers : DCWV Mariposa
Edited : This card was featured by Di at her Pixie's playground----Thank you so much  Di its an honour !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...