RANDOM POSTS

segunda-feira, 27 de junho de 2016

Garden Center Step Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

 Center Step Card
        Hi friends though I  love making fancy fold cards this is my first attempt at a center step card  and though technically the card was easy  [I followed Joann's tutorial ], my mojo was at a low and boy did I struggle to embellish it ...my mind visualised something but my hands created something entirely different...if you know what I mean!
          And on more than one instance I was tempted to dump it all in the  dustbin!
 Center Step Card
         Made the central panel with a crackle stamp , sprays , Distress Inks  and stencilling with inka gold. The sparkling golden leaves were heat embossed using the Winnie and Walter In Bloom Elsa's Flora Stamp Set and the flower was made using Heartfelt creations stamps and dies.
 Center Step Card
The little bird and nest were made using lightweight air drying clay and molds
 Center Step Card
          The heart is from the  Winnie and Walter True stamp set- it was heat embossed in white and colored with Distress Inks.I smeared Inka Gold on the heart  and on random areas on the crackle background to give a golden sparkle.
         The two butterflies on the top sparkle as they were stamped on an  "Alcohol inks swirled" metallic card stock
 Center Step Card
          While I was making this card, my in house critique , my 10 yr old daughter ,told me bluntly that the side panels and the centre looked rather disconnected!Well I had to agree with her and I added pink ribbon roses and a twirling pink pearl string  across the central panel and side panels to try and bring about a coherence though am not sure how much I have succeeded!
What do you think my friends?
 Center Step Card

Supplies : Dies :  PoppyStamps swirly curl border , Poppy Stamps Weeping Willow Branches  ,Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Persian Accents , Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings die, Sizzix Hero Arts Die- Stamp Set 657773
Stamps : Winnie and Walter True , Winnie and Walter In Bloom Elsa's Flora Stamp Set ,Sizzix Hero Arts Die- Stamp Set 657773 , Crafty Individuals 213,Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose Stamp 
Misc Products : Whipped Spackle, Inka Gold, Alcohol Inks, Distress Inks  
Linking to 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...