RANDOM POSTS

quinta-feira, 30 de junho de 2016

Galaxy Pop Up Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Galaxy Pop Up Card 
       Hi friends the "galaxy" theme is very much in vogue in crafting circles and I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to make using Distress Inks  !
       I layered a Winnie and Walter die cut over my galaxy background and added a "planet" [from Winnie and Walter True stamp set]too!
Galaxy Pop Up Card 
The sparkly Happy Birthday is a glitter foam die cut
Galaxy Pop Up Card 
On opening, this is a super fun Pop Up Card and  a folded 4 panel accordion strip swings up and opens out horizontally!
Galaxy Pop Up Card 
       It is a super fun mechanism to play with and I tweaked a tutorial by Kevin  to make this card mechanism! Kevin's tutorial may scare most of you away but I promise I"ll soon share my modified version which is easier and totally doable !
Galaxy Pop Up Card 
       I doodled on some stars and dots on my pop up strip for the galaxy theme. The stacked presents was made using a die from Poppy Stamps using the inlaid die cutting technique.
Galaxy Pop Up Card 
        Gold and purple look so good together and so my birthday  cake was heat embossed golden and water-colored purple .Also added a few more planets!
Galaxy Pop Up Card 
 And here is another view of the Pop Up Card to show how the card strip pops up!
Galaxy Pop Up Card 
I hope you liked my Galaxy themed Pop Up Birthday Card
Supplies : Dies :  Winnie and Walter Cover Model Multifaceted Cutaway , Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles ,Poppy Stamps Birthday Stack, Spellbinders Sentiments, Elizabeth Craft Designs Happy Birthday
Stamps :  Winnie and Walter True ,Itsy Bitsy Birthday
Linking to  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...