RANDOM POSTS

segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2015

Handmade Jute Flowers and Leaves #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Jute Flowers
          Hi friends sharing yet another do it yourself web diyPen Stand with jute[burlap] flowers made using this tutorial : Jute Flower tutorial 
Recycled tin
This is the tin I lined with pattern paper and die cuts and tidied up the borders with a red glitter border!
Jute flowers
The  butterfly is a Hero arts- Sizzix stamp- die combo ...though I am not a big stamper I guess this butterfly is passable!
Stamped Butterfly
I hand-cut all the jute/burlap leaves in this project - Though I am addicted to die cutting it sometimes feels so good using a scissors!
Jute flowers
I love the red- green white color combination and I confess I have quite a few dresses in this combination!
Jute flowers
A fluffy feather to break up the monotony!
Resin Fairy
And my favorite handmade resin fairy which I made at home renovation using resin and a silicon mold I picked up from my local craft store!
Resin Fairy
Its a very simple project and it joins the  set of 10 do it yourself web diyPen stands we made as teachers day gifts. I hope you liked it!
Supplies Dies :Marianne Designs Anja Leaf 3, Sizzix Bigz Tattered Floral, Memory Box Spring border, Spellbinders Asian accents, Sizzix Butterfly
Here are links to more do it yourself web diyPen Stands

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...