RANDOM POSTS

quarta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2015

Handmade Foam Roses #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Handmade Foam Roses
            I love crafting with foam...it is  such a pliable and durable material and so easy to stick using hot glue! But I dont know what I was thinking when I made roses in such a bright orange color ! This year for Teachers Day we made 10 pen stands and frankly speaking by the 10th Pen Stand my creativity was ebbing! So I guess that is why I made a pen stand with bright orange roses!!
           Here are some of the pen stands I have already shared: Garden Themed Pen Stand, Yellow Tattered Flowers Pen Stand , Vellum Flower Pen Stand]
Handmade Foam Roses
Tried to balance out the bright hot orange with a bit of greenery !
Recycling Craft Tin Can
I had run out of chips cans and tinned fruit cans so a bandage packaging tin got the makeover!
Recycled Tin Craft
         When your mind is in a rush you tend to reach to the same items over and over again...that is why again you see my favorite  Poppy Stamps die and Memory box spring border die cuts!

Handmade Foam Roses
The foam roses were made with the Spellbinders Rose creations die.
Bronze dragonfly


My main aim in this do it yourself web diyPen Stand was to balance out the colors. The bronze dragon fly charm seemed to help tone it down! And so did the string of rhinestones I had bought nearly a year back and hoarded till now!
Heat Embossed butterfly
         Being in a rush is no good while crafting I know but since my kiddo had to take all the Pen Stands to school the next day and I was struggling to get this 10 th one finished...I messed up a bit while sticking pattern paper to the tin.I thought I would hide the unsightly wrinkled area with flowers but then it was already becoming crowded so a single butterfly had to do and I hoped the teacher who got it wouldnt mind!
Heat Embossed butterfly
The Butterfly was heat embossed on light orange card stock using clear embossing powder.Though I am not much of a CAS style stamper I love heat embossing!
Cheery Lynn  Golden Butterfly
On the other side I added another butterfly - a golden Cheery Lynn  die cut .
Foam Roses
This Pen Stand has a total of 4 foam rose. I just hope the teacher who got this likes orange!
What do you say my friends.....I hope its not all that bad!

Supplies : Dies : PoppyStamps swirly curl border , Memory Box Spring Border   , Spellbinders Rose creations, Spellbinders Asian accents, Heartfelt creations Botanical Wings  , Sizzix Butterfly, Cheery Lynn  tiny things with wings

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...