RANDOM POSTS

domingo, 13 de setembro de 2015

Floral Window Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Floral Window Card
             Hi friends ,Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you left on my do it yourself web diyPen Stands posts. I have more Pen Stands to share but just for a variation sharing a special floral window card I made for a friend.
Floral Window Card
          I had picked up the  Sizzix Window and Pediments dies during a sale a couple of months back but got time to use them only now. Layered several window die cuts  using foam tape to make a "3 D" window and mounted it on brick embossed brown chart paper.
Handmade Paper flowers
Most window cards have flowers in the window box but since my handmade flowers are rather big I placed them on the window frame!
Heat embossed Parchment Butterfly
          This Hero Arts Stamp - Sizzix die  butterfly is the only Butterfly stamp set I own and that is why you keep seeing it often. This butterfly  was stamped and heat embossed on parchment paper and colored on the reverse to give a translucent look.
Handmade Paper Flower
The flowers are the same handmade stamped- die cut Heartfelt creations flowers you saw in the garden themed Pen Stand I had made for my daughter's teacher.
Handmade Paper Flower
I love adding different kinds of greenery to my projects and I used a variety of dies and punches in this card!
Inside of Card with Memory Box die cuts
 The inside of the window card has a simple scene with leafy branches , tiny flowers and embossed clouds! [ all made with Memory Box die cuts ]
Floral Window Card
I hope you liked this window card.
I have been a bit tardy in visiting your blogs ...I will soon get around to visiting all of you !
Supplies : Dies :Memory Box Spring Border , Memory Box leafy branch , Memory Box clouds,Cheery Lynn  grass, Marianne Designs Anja Leaf 1 ,Marianne Designs Anja Leaf 3,  Sizzix Window , Sizzix pediments, Spellbinders Curved Borders 2 
Stamp - Die cut sets : Heartfelt creations Botanical Rose- Wings ,Heartfelt creations sun kissed fleur, Hero Arts - Sizzix Butterfly
Embossing Folders : Spellbinders Brick Embossing Folder, Itsy Bitsy swirls

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...