RANDOM POSTS

terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2015

Beach Theme Recycling Craft #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Foam Craft- Palm trees
            Hi friends I hope you are not bored of seeing all the Pen Stands we made for Teachers Day! This Beach themed Pen Stand was designed and created by my daughter ;I only had to help in the hot gluing part to speed things up!
Recycled Tin 
We needed a big tin for a beach scene so we chose to recycle this Cherry Tin!
Foam Craft- Palm trees
        We cut the palm/coconut trees using a Spellbinders Paradise Palm die and added thermocol balls for the coconuts! The clouds are Memory box die cuts embossed with an Itsy Bitsy swrils embossing folder
Embossed Clouds and Foam sea horse
        When I first bought the Big Shot in 2012 ,my daughter and I made a similar Ocean themed project and this one took us down memory lane! Owning a die cutting machine sure has been fun!
Anchor charm, Sea Shells
        The sandy beach was hand cut by my daughter and the blue sky was embossed with a Darice cloud embossing folder.I had been hoarding the anchor charm for so long and this was the perfect project for it!
Foam Fish
The sea horse and fish are foam die cuts we had picked up long ago. The brown sea weed is a Memory box die cut and the little green plants were punched using a Jef punch.
Memory Box Leafy Branch
I hope you like this simple project!
Supplies : Dies : Memory Box Clouds, Memory Box leafy branch , Spellbinders Paradise Palms. Embossing folders : Darice Clouds, Itsy bitsy swirls

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...