RANDOM POSTS

domingo, 27 de setembro de 2015

Felt Christmas Ornaments

Felt Christmas Ornaments
           Hi friends....surprised to see a Christmas Project so early on my blog..? Well I chanced upon a gorgeous blog Scraps of Life by ScrappyMo with a Challenge to post a Christmas project and what I especially liked about the challenge was she encouraged bloggers to comment on other blogs.
      Some time back there was a Challenge blog called MIM which encouraged blog comments and I loved it very much since I had made so many new blogger friends through that blog. So I was super thrilled to find a Challenge encouraging us to make blogger friends!
Felt Christmas Ornaments
I made these simple felt Christmas tree ornaments by cutting a Sizzix Ornament die in cardstock, layering the same die cut in felt on top and embellishing with foam die cuts.
I made the felt poinsettias by hot gluing "leaf " die cuts! Yes I dont have a poinsettia die and had to improvise!
Felt Christmas Ornaments
I hardly ever sew as you can see by my amateur sewing attempts on this one
I hope you liked these simple handmade Ornaments
Supplies :Sizzix Bigz Ornament Die, Spellbinders Lacy Heart, Provocraft leaf

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...