RANDOM POSTS

segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2015

3 D Flower making

3 D Die-cut Flower
Hi friends sharing the last in the series of 10 do it yourself web diypen stands we made for Teachers Day. This one has a huge 3 dimensional flower which is quite easy to make as you can see in the photo tutorial collage below.
3 D flower Making
Here is the Tutorial Link with detailed explanatory steps: Easy 3 D Flower tutorial
Handmade Flowers
Those white spirals were a find from my local market and though delicate I love how they look!
Thank you 
Since this Pen Stand was a gift for my daughter's teacher...we added a heat embossed " Thank you  " sentiment. I loved using the Memory Box Spring Border   in my series of pen stands...it gave a subtle uniformity to the series!
Die Cut 3 D flower
The leaves were made with the Heartfelt creations Botanical Wings stamp- die cut set. And of course I couldn't resist adding a tiny golden butterfly.
Cheery Lynn  Butterfly
Supplies : Dies : Memory Box Spring Border   , Spellbinders Asian Accents, Spellbinders Floral Oval ,Sizzix Flower Layers, Heartfelt creations Botanical Wings , Cheery Lynn  Butterfly, Marianne Designs Anja Leaf 1 
Linking to Memory Box Trees, Pixie's Snippets Playground week 196 [ snippets of gold paper used to make my butterfly and scrap paper to make my stamped leaves]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...