RANDOM POSTS

segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2015

Minion Crafts #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Cardboard tube Minions 
        Minions seem to be all the rage these days and my daughter too has joined the bandwagon making a multitude of minion themed crafts! She asked my help to cut a cardboard tube up and she "designed" her cardboard tube minions to house her pens and knickknacks!She even made loom band necklaces for all her minion characters!
Minion Painting
          I have not seen the movie so cant quite fathom the  charm of the one- eyed fellas but the 2 eyed toothy grinning fella she painted does make me smile!
Clay Minion
          My daughter has quite nimble hands with clay and I guess this clay minion does look rather cute even though he has only one eye , minus an arm which fell off!
Have you made any minion crafts too? If so do tell me ...!!
Linking the cardboard tube dimensional Minions to BGC
This project was featured by Nana of 2 Creative Chicks. Thank you so much Nana for encouraging young talent!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...