RANDOM POSTS

quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2015

Crepe Paper Colllage Art #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Collage Art
          Dear friends Thank you so much for being so kind and encouraging on my posts sharing my daughter's crafts. Sharing yet another of my 9 yr old's crafty projects.....this one is a collage art !
         My daughter is quite a good critique  both of my work and her own and she was not very happy with the hurriedly done background for the flower vase [ this was done in school and I think she was in a rush!] and was surprised when I told her I thought the whole thing looked gorgeous
Collage Art
          What I especially loved were the bright colored crepe paper flowers in her vase! Also you gotta love those little orange flower pollens she drew for her yellow blooms.
Linking to  2 Creative Chicks
This project was featured by Nana of 2 Creative Chicks. Thank you so much Nana for encouraging young talent!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...