RANDOM POSTS

quinta-feira, 13 de março de 2014

Double Twisted Easel Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Twisted Easel Card 1
Double Twisted Easel Card
Dear friends many of you often ask me if I ever make simple cards as I have a deep love for Interactive and pop up cards!! Well sharing a simple fancy fold card .
Twisted Easel Card 2
Double Twisted Easel Card
I die cut musical signs on silver glitter foam and stuck it on a star embossed white scallop square to make a Double Twisted Easel card
Twisted Easel Card 3
Double Twisted Easel Card
I love how simple it is to make this type of easel card .Thank you Tanvi for reminding me of my own tutorial !! [see tutorial link : Double twisted Easel card tutorial ]and it folds flat to mail!
Supplies : All from Itsy Bitsy:Bigshot, Dies : Spellbinder lacy heart,scallop lacy borders.Cuttlebug Musical sign.Sizzix embosslit rose,Couture creations scalloped squares.Itsy Bitsy Stars embossing folder.Itsy Bitsy Pigment Inkpads.Distress Ink pads Peeled Paint,worn lipstick

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...