RANDOM POSTS

sexta-feira, 7 de março de 2014

Twist up Pop Up card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Pop up cards 7
Twist up Pop up card
Dear friends Thank you for sticking by me and giving such amazing support to my post on Stamping Basics. You are the best !! I made this special triple pop up mechanism birthday card for my niece in Kerala.
Pop up cards 1
Interactive 3 D card
Pop up cards are ideal for posting as classically the front of these cards are relatively un-embellished . I used my new poppystamps die to make an Interactive Card!
Pop up cards 3
Interactive 3 D card
The arches are Spellbinder die cuts glued only at the ends to make a 3 D arch.
Pop up cards 5
Glitter foam Tiara
I cut the little girl's crown from glitter foam and this earned me a big "WOW a Princess!!" from my own little Princess!!
Pop up cards 4
Interactive 3 D card
The lattice windows swing open to reveal a princess standing on a royal silver glittery carpet!I secured the windows closed with a bit of pink satin ribbon which you may have noticed in the earlier picture.On opening the card the little Princess sitting on a strawberry  swings up at the center of the card with Pop Up Strawberry plants on either side and floating clouds atop.
Pop up cards 8
Pop up card

Now a bit of Pop Up Card making jargon to pique your interest!The 3 D pop up scene has 3 types of Pop Up mechanisms.Most pop up cards in which the image spans the central card fold tend to have folds in the middle of the image[eg Pop Up Christmas Card].You can shift the image from the center of the card fold like I did in this Fairy home renovation Pop Up Card or use the V fold as part of your Pop up like in the Wishing Well Pop Up card.
Pop up cards 10
Floating cloud Pop up
The Clouds are made by a floating pop up mechanism like in this tutorial : Christmas Wreath Pop up card tutorial .The little girl springs up in the center of the Pop up card by a twisting up Pop Up mechanism. And the 3rd pop up mechanism is a super easy accordion fold pop up [tutorial link :Pop Up Card tutorial ]which makes the strawberry plant and strawberry pop up on either side of the little girl in this triple action Pop Up Card
Pop up cards 6
Pop up card
I am trying to get over my dislike of videos and made my first Video!! Tried making the Pop Up Card Video on You tube but was not happy with the quality [Does anyone have any tips on software or editing tools to make better You tube videos?]so sharing a short 36 sec video on Vimeo.

            I usually share tutorials [see more than 135 tutorials on Craft tutorials page] on most crafts I blog about but the twist up pop up card is a difficult one !!Yet if I get enough requests I will gladly tackle the task of making and posting a tutorial !! [I am guessing 2 pop up card enthusiasts Pooja and Sindhu....??!]
Do tell me how you like this interactive card.
PS : I have been missing from blogland...will soon drop by and visit you all!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...