RANDOM POSTS

terça-feira, 22 de outubro de 2013

Zardosi Painting #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Zardosi Painting
Dear friends this Zardosi painting is my 7 year old daughters work.She had 17 days holidays recently and I really struggled to keep her busy [hence the paucity of my blog posts and blog visits!]
We picked up a Zardosi painting kit [labelled as "Jardosi" on the kit] from a fancy store near my clinic and though I had no prior idea what Zardosi painting was we had fun with our version  of Zardosi painting!
Zardosi Painting
Here are the materials we used
Rhinestones
Glitter paint and 3 D Glitter glue
Paint brush- to apply the glitter paint
Scissors to cut the Zardosi thread
Glue-should be of good quality so as to stick the rhinestones and Zardosi metal thread
Zardosi thread- we used gold metallic thread
Velvet cloth
Zardosi Painting Tutorial
My kiddo used a paint brush and glitter paint in the first step of the Zardosi painting
Zardosi Painting
The kit came with multicolored rhinestones but it was a struggle for my daughter to apply glue to tiny rhinestones so we improvised with rhinestone stickers [so handy while crafting with kids]
Zardosi Painting
I was surprised to see that my little one's hands had got steady enough to handle 3 D glitter glue to highlight the flowers on the Zardosi painting!
Zardosi Painting
The toughest part was actually the " Zardosi" itself! The Zardosi metal thread was spring like and if you pulled it the slightest it would stretch and thin out so it took a lot of effort to glue the Zardosi in place!
Zardosi Painting
We have a Cocker spaniel at home renovation [you can see him here:Paper Flower Tutorial]and it was a big challenge keeping golden doggy hair off the black velvet of our Zardosi painting!
Zardosi Painting
My little one is so proud of her sparkling glittery Zardosi painting and was ecstatic when I promised her we would get it framed!
Supplies : Rhinestone stickers[Big Market,Sahakarnagar],Zardosi Kit[Fancy Store Sahakaranagar]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...