RANDOM POSTS

domingo, 4 de fevereiro de 2018

Handmade Kitchen Note Holder #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Handmade Note Holder
Hi friends... in this era of high tech gadgets, I wonder how many of you are old school  like me and still use a pen and paper to make shopping lists and to do lists!
I was heavily inspired by some of my favorite Challenges to make all the elements in this project.
I altered the backside of a desktop calendar into a pretty note-holder for my kitchen!
Altered Desktop Calendar
A crafter recently asked [on facebook] about what can be done with paper scraps. I used to hoard scraps earlier but over time it grew ,took too much space and became rather overwhelming. 
So now I dont let it grow too much. I keep a tray with scraps right on my craft table near my die cutting machine and whenever I am in the mood, I  die cut  favorite shapes from the scraps of leftover paper.
Tackling Paper Scraps
 I try to arrange my most used tiny die cuts in clear storage boxes or transparent plastic covers so that I can save time in a future project.
Die-cut storage
I die cut or punch borders from the longer scraps and store them in plastic covers [bought from a local stationary shop]
Die cut Storage
I carefully store even tiny scraps of specialty card stocks like silver card stock as not only are they expensive but are not easily available in my area. Tiny bits of silver and kraft card came in so handy to make my kitchen utensils!
Note Holder
Not only does my kitchen actually have a red color scheme but I think I am being influenced by cupid and the valentine month  to use a red color theme with roses and hearts galore!
Handmade Rose
 The red rose is handmade using Heartfelt creations  stamps and dies. The white flowers and buds you can see peeking from behind the rose were made with air drying "Thai clay"
Handmade Clay Flowers
The lovely shimmer you see on the thai clay plumeria and the paper flowers was achieved using "sparkling dust" glitter. In the closeup below you can see the super cute kitchen glove made with the fine stitch lines and check pattern!
Kitchen Note Holder
 This corner has a handmade angel [made using air-drying clay and a silicon mold]on a butterfly [ an X cut die I had won at the Double D Challenge !]
Handmade Clay Embellishments
 Also couldnt resist adding a wooden cup with an engraved heart! And can you spot the cute shiny red hearts scattered all over my project....! The cute heart buttons are from my friend Mia!
Handmade Kitchen Note Holder
 This corner has handmade paper roses , Thai clay flower buds and lots of cute berries and a cherry!
Handmade Flowers
 The note holder has a "Happy" with a beautiful shiny surface made by heat embossing  Winnie and Walter Happy die cut with clear UTEE. The little angel is again a handmade embellishment.
Handmade Note Holder
 And here is the notebook with matching papers and a cute heart!

Handmade Notebook
I even found a matching pencil with " Happy Day" printed on it and dressed it up with red lace and a shiny red heart!
Kitchen Note Holder

Handmade Kitchen Note Holder
 Hope you liked my kitchen note holder!

Supplies : Dies :  Winnie and Walter Happy Cutaway , Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways ,Creative Expressions Necessities Apron Die ,Joy Crafts 6002-0251[Butterfly Border],Cheery Lynn  Flourish 13,Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings Die,Spellbinders Delicate Doilies,X cut 3 D Butterfly,Magnolia Doohickeys Vintage Box Lacing Coffee
Edited : This project was featured in the Top honors at Double D Kitchen is the Heart of the home renovation Challenge
and also chosen as Top 3 at Scrappyland Challenge 
It was also given the Gold Star at Di's Pixie's Snippets Playground 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...