RANDOM POSTS

sábado, 20 de agosto de 2016

Teachers Day Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Teachers Day Card
       Hi friends, in India we celebrate Teacher's Day on Sept 5th and every year I try to make something for my daughter's teachers. Most of my daughter's teachers are ladies and flowers are a popular theme so this year too I am going the floral way !
Stencilling
I am in love with the Step Pop Up Card design so this is yet another Step Card. I used a lovely pattern paper from Bob n Betty but I wanted to tone down the dark colors a bit so went about altering it using white paint and Carrbelle Studio's Geometry Stencil.
Stencilling
 Also fuzzy cut a few flowers from the same paper and used it on my Step Pop Up Card !
Step Pop Up Card 
 The vanilla butterflies have been in my stash since years and I dressed them up with glittery thermocol balls!
Step Pop Up Card 
I have butterflies galore on the borders and on the steps of my step card! I hope the teacher my daughter gifts this to likes it!
Supplies : Dies :  Joy Crafts 6002-0251[Butterfly Border],Winnie and Walter In a Word Thanks Cutaway,Spellbinders Fleur de Lis border die,Cheery Lynn  Rose Leaf Strip,Spellbinders Happy Days
Papers : Bob n Betty Floral Logs
Stencil : Carabelle Studio Geometrie 1
Edited : This card was featured as Top 3 at the Mod Squad Challenge - Use Dies theme

    Nenhum comentário:

    Postar um comentário

    Advertisement

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...