RANDOM POSTS

sexta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2016

Resin Flower Vase Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Resin Flower Vase Card
        Hi friends, my mojo has flown to outer space and I really struggled to make this card .
        My inspiration was Mrs A's Vanilla + Vase butterfly Challenge theme and I spent such a long time trying to make something elegant trying out various techniques...adding and removing elements but finally gave up and declared yeah...this card is going to be a simple one!
Resin Mold
But I do love the mini flower vase I created using resin and a chocolate mold I picked up from amazon!
do it yourself web diyResin Flower Vase
I used the WRMK woven folder to emboss my central vanilla panel and added a chevron border sticker along the central butterfly border and along the borders of the card!
What  is your verdict my friends...does it pass?!!

Supplies : Dies : Joy Crafts 6002-0251[Butterfly Border],Spellbinders Curved Matting Basics A,Spellbinders 5x7 Matting Basics A,Heartfelt creations Delightful Daisy Die,Sizzix Hero Arts Die- Stamp Set 657773 Flowers and Butterflies
Stamps : Heartfelt creations Delightful Daisies Stamp,Sizzix Hero Arts Die- Stamp Set 657773 Flowers and Butterflies
Embossing Folder : WRMK Next Level Embossing Folder Woven

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...