RANDOM POSTS

terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2016

Stair Step Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Fancy Fold Step Card
          Hi friends I love making fancy fold cards and my first Stair Step Card was hand cut. The tough part of that design was layering the pattern paper but I loved the design so much that when I saw the Spellbinders Happy die to create the Stair Step card I couldn't resist buying it!
Punched Butterflies
Went with my favorite garden theme and added a glitter foam bird house and punched butterflies galore on a gorgeous floral paper.
Birthday Step Card
Love how foam can add dimension so easily to a flat folding card!
Craft Punches
 Dusted off my punches after months and put them to work to create the butterflies and flowers on this card!
Butterflies Birthday Step Card
Love how this type of card can fold flat for mailing and stand prettily on display!
Supplies : Dies :  Elizabeth Craft Designs Happy Birthday, Marianne Fence ,Marianne Bird House,Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways,Spellbinders Happy Days,Spellbinders Asian Accents
Papers : Papericious Its Peach time

Edited : This card was featured by Di at the Pixie's Snippets Playground 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...