RANDOM POSTS

sábado, 2 de julho de 2016

Simple Interactive Cards for Boys

Interactive Cards
        Hi friends , my daughter loved the Magic Interactive Shutter cards I had made earlier so much ,I made some more to give to her friends .
        Children's birthdays come  all of a sudden and I am often left with no interesting card in my stash so I am going to be making lots of interactive cards just for children!
Interactive Cards
My first  card has a sports theme on the cover with tennis rackets and footballs and a badge and trophy. On opening a Happy Birthday message is revealed and lots of birthday presents!

Interactive Cards
Here is the video showing the magic shutter card in action.

Interactive Cards
The 2nd card is more simple and I thought it would be good for a young boy though my daughter insists that even girls would like it!!
Interactive Cards
I hope you liked these simple interactive card ideas. They are not the easiest cards to make but boy are they fun to play with!
There are links to these Shutter Card tutorials on my Pinterest Board : Card tutorials
Supplies : Dies :  Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles , Ultimate crafts Jadene Celebration Spray,Elizabeth Craft Designs Happy Birthday,Spellbinders Shapeabilities Persian Accents

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...