RANDOM POSTS

quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2015

Handmade Burlap Flowers #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Burlap Flowers
           I have a definite obsessive style to my crafting ...when I love something I like to keep on experimenting with it...and so you have seen my foam phase, corrugated sheet photo-frame phase ,oval accordion die phase, Sospeso Trasparente phase etc etc. Well now its a Jute [other wise  called Burlap/ Hessian] phase!
Altered Box with Jute Flowers
            Its always fun to alter a mundane object and this time an empty ice cream container got the works!If you have not tasted this flavour of ice cream...you have missed something big time...its Tender Coconut flavour and my its divine!! No I am not associated with the company who manufactures it...just giving a shout out to tickle your sweet tooth!!!
Altered Box
         Stuck pattern paper over the lid of the box and layered an inked PoppyStamps Meso background  die cut over it. Added Burlap flowers and some quilled fringed flowers and Burlap leaves.
Jute Flower
I am in love with autumn colors and couldn't resist adding a yummy orange pear and berries on a golden fence!
Fringed Flower
I cant resist buying leaf dies and punches so you can see leaves made from different dies in this altered box!In case you missed it here is the link to the Burlap/Jute Flower tutorial 
Jute Flowers
Added a hanging bronze lamp from the lattice to light up my autumn garden!
Jute Flowers Stationary Set
And here is how the whole Burlap Flower Stationary set looks- a box, an altered pen stand and a clock!
I hope you enjoy my Jute obsession.....more projects in the pipeline!

Supplies : Dies :Marianne Designs Anja Leaf 3, Marianne Designs Anja Leaf 1,Marianne Designs Fence ,Cheery Lynn  Butterfly ,Cheery Lynn  Grass, PoppyStamps Meso background , Sizzix Bigz Flower with leaves flourish, Provocraft Leaf die, Sizzix Tapered Fringe decorative strip

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...