RANDOM POSTS

terça-feira, 11 de agosto de 2015

Simple Handmade Flowers Card

Handmade Flowers
            Hi friends, I am going through a rather stressful time balancing everything in life and was debating stopping sharing my crafty creations online but after thinking long about it I decided my blog and blogger friends were very dear to me so I would continue to blog but distance myself from Facebook.
            If you have been following me on Facebook, do forgive me as I will not be posting regularly on Facebook but you can still get updates about  my tutorials via email  by entering your email address in the "follow by email" gadget in the right hand side of the blog
          Sharing a simple card with some stitching , handmade flowers , a die cut Cheery Lynn  heart and tiny Cheery Lynn  butterflies fluttering all over.
Cheery Lynn  Hearts and Butterflies
          Heat embossed a Kaisercraft musical script stamp in a copper - cream embossing powder and added a Heartfelt creations Stamped and Die cut flower
Handmade flowers
          The handmade paper blooms were made by stamping, die cutting and inking Heartfelt creations Botanical rose- wings. Added golden glitter balls to the centers which I had inked a deep yellow.
Handmade Flowers
          Over the years many people have asked me how I found time to craft and blog... well right now it is a tightrope for me and I am struggling.....Dear friends do tell me how  you are balancing crafting, blogging, DT commitments and sharing on the myriad social media out there!
Supplies:Dies: Cheery Lynn  Butterflies, Cheery Lynn  Heart, Heartfelt creations Botanical Wings; Stamps : Kaisercraft script,Heartfelt creations Botanical Rose Rubber stamp

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...