RANDOM POSTS

sexta-feira, 3 de março de 2017

Shaped Card - Kitten with Flowers

Shaped Card
Hi friends, this card combines a lot of things I love...die cutting, handmade flowers and experimenting!!
The experiment is my baby steps into coloring stamps! The little kitten with flowers is a clear stamp from Crafty Sentiments I had won way back in 2011[see post] but only now worked up the courage to showcase in a card!
Handmade Flowers
 This card has an array of handmade flowers and here are the dies I used to make them.
  • Yellow Foam Flower :Cheery Lynn  Sunflower die using Daisy Flower Tutorial 
  • Purple Rose : Spellbinders Rose Creations  using Easy Rose Tutorial 
  • Pink Foam Rose : Spellbinders Bauble Blossoms 1
  • Tiny Rose : Cheery Lynn  Miniature Rose using techniques similar to this Punchcraft Rose Tutorial 
  • Magnolia : Spellbinders Magnolia die
  • Leaves : Heartfelt creations Classic Leaf stamp and die, Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings die stamp and die
Crackle background and handmade roses
 I used a pretty paper from Lemoncraft and added some stenciling with Platinum crackle paste on one corner.
Handmade Rose
 The cute little teapot is a metal charm and so is the little bucket hanging from under the flowers!
Handmade Flowers
The cute kitten was colored with zig watercolor brush-pens and though awash with imperfections I talked myself into using it on this card!
I am not a  natural as far as coloring skills go but slowly trying to actively work up the patience to color stamps and build up the courage to blog my amateur attempts !!

For my blogger friends who like to color...do share with me which are your favorite coloring media....
Supplies : Dies :  Marianne Anja Border ,Joy Crafts 6002-0251[Butterfly Border], Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large, Spellbinders Elegant Ovals, Spellbinders Floral Ovals,Spellbinders Bauble Blossoms 1,Spellbinders Rose Creations  , Spellbinders Magnolia ,Cheery Lynn  Miniature Rose,
Misc : Dress my Craft Papers, Dress my Craft sparkling dust
Papers : Lemoncraft Dreamy Mornings,Flowers made using  Dress my Craft Papers

Linking to  
  1. Crafty hazelnuts Pattern Paper Challenge 
  2. Addicted to Stamps Anything Goes
  3. Double D challenges Think Spring- my card has lots of flowers galore 
  4. The Daily Marker 30 day coloring Challenge 
  5. DL Art March Linky

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...