RANDOM POSTS

quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2016

Pom Pom Bunny Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Bunny Card
           Hi friends my daughter celebrated her 10th birthday in May and since I had house-guests I was awfully busy and managed to make just a simple card adding a single cute element which I knew she would love-- the pom pom bunnies!
Bunny Card
      This card was actually made for my mom to gift to my kiddo.
Since I didnt have a lot of time to work on it kept it as a simple garden scene with a sparkling cloud  ,a floral pattern paper background and a lovely gate!
Bunny Card
The pink heart is a sparkling rhinestone I had been hoarding for quite some time and my daughter loves bling!
Bunny Card
The bunnies' garden has a hanging vine with tiny flower sequins and some teeny weeny pink ribbon roses.
Bunny Card
    Not the best of my creations and I feel quite guilty for not having made a more elaborate card though the bunnies frolicking on the grass did make my daughter squeal in delight!
Supplies : Dies :  Poppy Stamps Weeping Willow Branches, Spellbinders Guilded Gate,Memory Box Marshmallow Clouds,Cheery Lynn Grass Border
Pom Pom Bunny- Itsy Bitsy
Pattern Paper - Papericous
Ribbon Roses and Flower Sequins- Local Fancy Stores Sahakara Nagar
Linking to  
  1. Poppy Stamps Challenge - used top row flower , ribbon and sparkle
  2. Simon Says Monday
  3. Word art wednesday

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...