RANDOM POSTS

quarta-feira, 15 de junho de 2016

Cats and Dogs Accordion Birthday Card

Accordion Card
        Hi friends Thank you so much for the sweet supportive comments on my daughter's felt charms! Sharing an accordion card I had made as a birthday card for my daughter[ the Pom Pom Bunny Card shared earlier was made for my mum to give my kiddo!].
Accordion Card
My daughter loves cats and dogs so I could make a simple interactive card by using some cute feline and puppy stickers .
Accordion Card
We have 2 dogs at home...one is a Cocker Spaniel and the other is a Lhasa Apso and I was thrilled that the  doggy stickers I used looked somewhat like our own fellas!
Accordion Card
Well the puppies and kittens need a garden to play in so added a floral themed pattern paper  and simple punched florals and Itsy Bitsy flowers.
Accordion Card
The lacy border atop was made using a Spellbinders die and subtly shaded with Distress Inks  to match the pink of my flowers.
Accordion Card

        It looks like such a  simple card but this was made on the eve of her birthday after a long day of baking, preparing party food   for the birthday party , racking my brain for party games and of course all the  cleaning and decorating so it felt like a mammoth undertaking!!
Oh Yes we did have a themed party this year too...my daughter seems to have the idea that a birthday is grand only when it has a theme!! 
Ooh the pressures of modern day motherhood!!

Supplies : Dies :  Spellbinders Shapeabilities Persian Accents,Elizabeth Craft Designs Karen Burniston Oval Accordion,Spellbinders Sentiments
Itsy Bitsy Flowers, Itsy Bitsy Kitten Stickers
Linking to  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...