RANDOM POSTS

segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2018

Altered Bottle #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Altered Bottle
        Hi friends sharing a special DT project for  Cuttlebugmania  Challenge  " Summer ". This project is very dear to me as I have tried to capture memories of  our family's summer holidays to the beach and depict them on a bottle !
Bottle Art
Beaches and bottles always go together don't they so hehe I altered a bottle for my project!
Altered Bottle
After a liberal coat of gesso I  used Finnabair white crackle paste through Scrapberry's Dotted Pattern Stencil on different parts of the bottle to depict the foam of the sea!!

Stenciling
I love this crackle paste...it is so easy to use! Here is another project using it : Mixed Media Altered Book Tutorial 

Crackle Paste
For the "ocean waves" I stencilled  Ranger's texture paste through Carabelle Studio Geometrie 1 stencil
Mixed Media Altered Bottle
This is one of my favourite stencil designs and here is another project showcasing it : Mixed Media Box Tutorial
Stenciling
I like bright cheerful project so used a pastel blue paint to ink up the bottle.

Altered Bottle
One of our favourite activities as a family whenever we visit a beach is to collect sea shells and so I just had to add this sentiment stamp saying " To find a seashell is to find a world of imagination". I made the frame using Sakura air drying clay and a mould.

Altered Bottle
The lid of the bottle has sea gulls, a tiny bottle, shells, crystals and pearls...in fact all the treasures of the ocean with a liberal dusting of sparkling dust!!!
Altered Bottle 
One of my most memorable summer holidays was to Goa beach and one of the highlights of that trip was the thrill of seeing dolphins swimming in the ocean!!!
Altered Bottle 
On another summer holiday ...to my home renovation in Kerala...all of us got a chance to steer a large boat...and hence I added a wheel [ a joyrcrafts die cut inked with Distress Inks  and jazzed up with rainbow glitter]!!
Altered Bottle 
I also used clay to make star fishes ...to depict yet another holiday memory from Goa....being able to touch star fish!
Altered Bottle 
I added corals we got from Langkawi beach ...an amazing serene beach in Malaysia
Altered Bottle 

Altered Bottle 
The shells are from my treasure trove ...shells collected over the years from beach holidays!
Altered Bottle 
Couldnt resist adding a gorgeous lace and a large crystal heart!
Altered Bottle 
The "treasures of the ocean" is a stamp heat embossed in gold, die cut and dressed up with crackle paste!
Altered Bottle 
This side has " the voice of the sea speaks to the soul"!
Altered Bottle 
The sand dollar  is a real one ...collected from Goa beach!
Altered Bottle 
This side of the bottle  has leaping dolphins and a compass to guide us in journeys yet to come!
Altered Bottle 
I hope you  liked my "memory" bottle idea!!
Supplies :  All from Crafters Corner
Dies :  Memory Box Diving Dolphins, Poppy Stamps Birds in flight, Joy Crafts  Anchor-Ships wheel-Lifebuoy,Spellbinders  Curved Matting Basics A and B.
Stamps : Crafty Individuals Cl 272
Mixed Media Supplies : Ranger Texture Paste  Matt, Glass beads Gel, Finnabair Art extravaganza White Crackle Paste,
Dress My Craft : Sparkling Dust, Rainbow Glitter, Mini Pearls, Mini Micro Pearls,

Dont forget to participate in the  Cuttlebugmania  Challenge with a " Summer" project using dies or embossing folders. Jannie always has wonderful prizes for the winner.
Linking to  
613 Avenue Creates , All Sorts ChallengeWord Art Wednesda , Eclectic Ellapu June , Class Design Team Challenge June
Pixie's Snippets Playground - used lot of snippets...snippets of paper, snippets of clay, snippets of lace!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...