RANDOM POSTS

segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2018

Flip and Fold Mini Album Tutorial #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Flip and Fold Mini Album
Hi friends, Thank you so much for your kind supportive words on my last blog post. Sharing a unique mini album I designed using fabulous dies from Crealies and gorgeous papers from Dress My Craft .
Octagonal Mini Album
I framed a beautiful girl [ fussy cut from the pattern paper] in a handmade frame[ made at home renovation using a silicon mold and Sakura clay] and added  handmade foam flowers atop an octagonal box which houses the mini album.
Handmade flowers
The octagonal mini album is held closed with a felt band embellished with a lacy border and a gorgeous pearl carpet!
Octagonal Mini Album
The mini is made of 9 octagons and each octagon flips over in such a way that when all the pages are opened you have a lovely  floral design!
Octagonal Flower shaped Mini Album

I was just playing around with ideas for my Crealies DT post when this design struck me and I love how it turned out. It is very easy to make and can be adapted to other shapes also.
Here is the video showing how the album unfolds and also a quick Tutorial 
Supplies : Papers : Dress My Craft  Floral Symphony, Adhesive : Red Tacky Tape, Foamiran Sheets Mini and Micro pearls : from Crafters Corner
Crealies Dies :












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...