RANDOM POSTS

sábado, 14 de outubro de 2017

House Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Stenciled House Card
         Hi friends sharing a card featuring a 3 D house which has tiny doors and windows and embossed walls and roof! It is one fiddly  house to put together but looks gorgeous after all the work!
I created a green mosaic background for the house using Carabelle Studio Vitrail Stencil and mowed lawn Distress Ink, die cut it with a Spellbinders Scallop square die and used it to form the backdrop frame for the house.
Ink Smooshing
To create the "Cheers" I rubbed Mowed Lawn Distress Ink on my craft mat,spritzed water on it and gently smooshed my cheers die cut on to it....Love the effect I got! Layered it atop another cheers die-cut from brown glitter foam to make it pop!
Supplies Used to make the card: Dies :  Winnie and Walter Cheers Cutaway , Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways ,Spellbinders Big Scalloped Squares, Dee's Distinctively Small Winter Cottage
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug squares ,Sizzix Diamonds
Stencil :Carabelle Studio Vitrail Stencil

Turtle Bookmark
 I had some leftover pieces of the green mosaic stenciled pattern and it was so lovely I didn't feel like throwing it away ! I used it to make a Turtle Corner Book Mark using Peachy Keene Stamps to make the cute turtle face.
Turtle Bookmarks


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...