RANDOM POSTS

sábado, 14 de outubro de 2017

Shaker Ornament and Card Set #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Humming Birds Hanging Ornament
Hi friends Thank you for continuing to drop in despite my posting frequently! I am on a card making spree but it was so fun to make this decorative hanging ornament .
Shaker Ornament
 I made a stenciled background for my stamped hummingbirds and added blue and green glitter balls and sequins as shaker elements. I confess this one actually started off as a simple tag but turned out to become a cute home renovation decor project by the time I finished!
Shaker Hanging Decoration
Supplies used to make the Decorative Shaker Ornament :Dies : Dienamics [MFT] Stitched Circle Scallop Frame,Dienamics [MFT] Radial Stitched Circle Stax. Stencil : Carabelle Studio Geometrie 1 Stamp and Die Set : Stampendous Hummingbird
Stenciled House Card
I made this simple stenciled card featuring a felt house as a variation of the Humming Bird Card shared earlier.

Wish you all a fabulous day!
Supplies used to make the House Card : Dies :  Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways , Dienamics [MFT] Stitched Circle Scallop Frame. Stencil : Carabelle Studio Geometrie 1 
Linking the House Card to  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...