RANDOM POSTS

terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2018

Multifold Mini Album Tutorial #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Multifold Mini Album
        Hi friends, this week my husband and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. I was at a loss on what to buy him  but since he loves handmade gifts  I made a special Multi-fold Mini Album and a bouquet of tiny handmade foamiran roses in a dome as an anniversary gift.
Multifold Mini Album
I made this mini album using sturdy black card stock from Crafters Corner, gorgeous Graphic 45 papers, Crealies Cardzz No 06 die [also featured in this home renovation Decor project Tutorial ] and Crealies Text Dies.
Multifold Mini Album
The photos above and below who how the accordion album looks on one side and how the flaps fold down!
Multifold Mini Album
And there are flaps which fold up on the other side and the whole album can be displayed in a zig zag fashion as shown below.
Multifold Mini Album
The frames, doves and winged hearts on the cover page were handmade using air drying clay[ Japanese Sakura caly] and the gorgeous hearts are from Crafters Corner.
Multifold Mini Album
Here is how the other side of the mini album looks. I love how the serrated edge created using the Crealies Cardzz No 06 dies looks!
Multifold Mini Album
The flaps on this side fold up and this is how the mini album can be displayed! In the album shown here I have used 7 bases and 6 flaps and it can hold 25 photos excluding the cover. You can easily add more pages and flaps if you wish and even tweak the dimensions!
Multifold Mini Album
Creating this mini using the Crealies Cardzz No 6 die was a breeze as using this die you get die cuts with in-built tabs which you can use to create the folds easily . I have a detailed Tutorial on the Crealies blog on how you can make this Mini Album easily using Crealies dies.
But in case you don't own a die cutting machine don't despair...I am also sharing a  video Tutorial on how you can make a similar mini using just scissors and glue!
Handmade Foamiran Roses
My husband loves flowers and  I made a bouquet of 3 tiny roses using foamiran and added them to a tiny ceramic vase to fit inside a cute dome from Crafters Corner.
Handmade Foamiran Roses
I made a base for the dome using 2 wooden disc [ a remnant of carpentry work at my home] and added a feminine touch using some beautiful lace[ again from Crafters Corner]
Handmade Foamiran Roses
 The domes are a new addition to Crafters Corner and I love how gorgeous they look!

I hope you liked this simple yet fun to play with Mini Album and the Roses in the Dome gift idea
Supplies :
Here is the list of Crealies Products used
Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...