RANDOM POSTS

sábado, 16 de setembro de 2017

Fall Themed Organizer Box #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Fall Themed Organizer Box
Hi friends, though we dont officially have a fall season here in India I love fall themed projects. I just love the bright orange !I dressed up an MDF box for my craft room using lovely Graphic 45 papers and cute teacups
Fall Themed Organizer Box
         When I first started paper crafting  cute smiley faced punch craft projects made with Peachy Keen stamps where very popular! I couldn't get the stamps in India but loved them so much that I braved ordering directly from the company only to have the parcel lost .
So you can imagine my delight when a couple of months back I could buy my first Peachy Keen face stamps from a crafter here in India who was de-stashing her supplies.
Happy Sunflowers 
One's crafty first love is indeed unforgettable, sweet and thrilling !! Am I so in love with these adorable faces!! What do you say friends...Did you have a first love in crafting?
Fall Themed Organizer Box
 I made the happy faced flowers using the Peachy Keen stamps on die cut circles and centering them on sunflowers die cut on Graphic 45 papers.
Fall Themed Organizer Box

The cups were made using an Elizabeth Craft designs die set and has 4 layers- foam, craft paper, metallic gold paper and Graphic 45 patterned paper.
Coffee Cups
Fall Themed Organizer Box
This happy flower is maybe not a flower...my daughter calls it a doggy flower as I used a puppy face on it!! Hehe...anything goes in love and crafts isn't it!!

Fall Themed Organizer Box
 Each side of the box has a teacup and a happy flower on gorgeous Graphic 45 paper!
Fall Themed Organizer Box
Since the box is made of wood it is quite sturdy to hold even my Sizzix heavy duty BigZ dies. This particular box resides on my craft table and holds all the dies I am currently working with!
Fall Themed Organizer Box
I hope you enjoyed this project.
Supplies : Dies :  Elizabeth Craft Designs Teacup, Cheery Lynn  Miniature Rose, Cheery Lynn Sunflower,Cheery Lynn Colonial Lamp Post, Fall leaves from Sizix  Floral Wreath 660256,
Papers : Graphics 45 Time to flourish, Graphics 45 Time to celebrate
Edited : This project was featured  in the Top 5 at All Sorts Feels like Autumn Challenge 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...