RANDOM POSTS

domingo, 17 de setembro de 2017

Altered Penstand #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Altered Penstand
Hi friends sharing one more fall themed project which I made for my craft table. Recycling makes me feel good and it was heartening  to give new life to a broken old nut cutter!
Recycling Craft
My favorite way to use pretty paper is to make 3 d projects for the home renovation and I used gorgeous Graphic 45 papers to line the inside and outside of this multipurpose holder.
Altered Penstand
The  cups  were made using an Elizabeth Craft Designs Teacup die set on foam , gold metallic paper and Graphic 45 Papers
Altered Penstand
I couldn't resist adding a smiley flower !
Altered Penstand
All the flowers on this project were made using  punches and dies . The filler flowers are my current favorite and were cut with Elizabeth Craft Designs dies.
Altered Penstand
And here is the altered stand with my water-brushes, scissors and paper-cutter!
Altered Penstand

Hope you liked this project!

Supplies : Dies :  Cheery Lynn  Flourish 13 ,Cheery Lynn Sunflower, Spellbinders Magnolia ,Elizabeth Craft Designs Teacup,Elizabeth Craft Designs 728 Bunch of Flowers
Papers : Graphic 45 Time to Flourish , Graphic 45 Time to  Celebrate
Linking to  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...