RANDOM POSTS

quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2016

Easy Hinged Box Tutorial #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Hinged Box
Hi friends , Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my Onam post!! Sharing a hinged box I made with  dies and some simple mixed media techniques!
Partitioned Hinged Box
The box as such measures 5 x 3 inches and is made from a single piece of cardstock measuring  9 x 7 inches and I made customised partitions for the inside .The cardstock is scored on the  9 inch side at 1, 4, 5 and 8 inches and on the  7 inch side at 1 and 6 inches. 

Hinged Box Tutorial 
Wedges are cut off for neater and easier gluing .Here is the link to the  detailed Tutorial : Hinged Box Tutorial 
Hinged Box Tutorial 
I used the Spellbinders Labels 8 die to die cut the base and lid of my box. As I wanted a sturdy box I layered 2 pieces of card stock under the pattern paper.
Hinged Box Tutorial 
Stencilled a design using texturing medium Whipped Spackle and the Memory Box Texture Adornment Stencil.
Hinged Box Tutorial 
The paper I used was so pretty I kept the embellishing to a minimum! Added a homemade resin cabochon [ made using resin and alcohol ink in a silicon mold] on an oval die cut.
Hinged Box 
Couldnt resist a tiny ribbon rose on the corner of the box!
Hinged Box
And here is the box with real roses from our garden!
Hinged Box  
Supplies : All from Crafters Corner
Dies :  Spellbinders Labels 8, Spellbinders Elegant Ovals
Stencil : Memory Box Texture Adornment Stencil 
Papers : Bob n Betty

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...