RANDOM POSTS

domingo, 5 de julho de 2015

Spinning Pop Up Card #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Spinning Pop Up Card 
      Hi friends, hope you are having a wonderful time. So many of you appreciated my Spinning Pop Up Ball Card shared earlier. This version of the Pop Up Hexagonal Ball  has 3 hexagons and each hexagonal ball spins atop the one below it!
Spinning Pop Up Card 
         The inspiration for this project was a "love" themed pop up card made by Khusboo Banka who makes it profesionally [ so if you want one to gift to a loved one...order from her!]
Spinning Pop Up Card 
Recently my husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding Anniversary and I had to make something special for him.I literally spend days working on this creation and added elements my husband loves....flowers [ my husband loves gardening and especially loves flowers!] ,birds, music, and butterflies !
Spinning Pop Up Card 
The I love you is a wooden embellishment which was inked in distress ink and painted over with clear rock candy crackle paint.
Spinning Pop Up Card 
The shimmery white flowers you see all over my Pop Up Card are stamped and heat embossed parchment flowers
Spinning Pop Up Card 
 I used a glitter textured pattern paper for that added "oomph"!
Spinning Pop Up Card 
Cute little cupids grace many of the panels of my hexagonal ball tower. The 3 D stickers are a gift from my dear friend Lisa [ of a mermaid crafts]
Spinning Pop Up Card 
 I hung a resin cupid playing the harp on my top most hexagonal ball!
Spinning Pop Up Card 
 The wooden musical note was inked in 3 shades and given a coating of "wink of stella" to give it a subtle shimmer
Spinning Pop Up Card 
 My husband is a keen bird photographer and so I just had to add the doves!
Spinning Pop Up Card 
 The " Till the end of Time" and "Love conquers All" are Love quotes on acetate from DCWV.
Spinning Pop Up Card 
Since the card has 6 layers which fold flat I had to keep the embellishments fairly flat especially on the lower layers. The silver scroll design is a Spellbinders die cut on glitter foam and what I like about foam is its dimensional yet takes a little bit  of squishing!
Spinning Pop Up Card 
 I kept my bulkier embellishments on the topmost pop up ball!
Spinning Pop Up Card 
The beautiful multi-layered 3 D decoupage flower sticker is again a gift from Lisa !
Spinning Pop Up Card 
The huge parchment flower was made using Heartfelt creations stamps and a crystal flower.
Altered Box
 I altered a biscuit tin using red felt to house my Pop Up Card !The box has a couple of things my husband loves... a rose, a camera, a bird and a guitar!
Altered Box
I made the shabby style rose using this tutorial : Easy Rose tutorial .The lacy hearts are layered Spellbinders die cuts inked with distress ink and brushed with "Wink of Stella" [ I think you can just make out the beautiful shimmer!]
Altered Box
And if you want to see how the card pops up and spins do click on this short video . My daughter helped to demo the card for the video!
Supplies : Dies : Sizzix Pop Up Ball by Karen Burniston, Spellbinders lacey hearts,Spellbinders Rose creations, Spellbinders Embossed Sentiments,Heartfelt creations Classic Leaf ,Heartfelt creations Sun Kissed fleur,Memory Box spring border,Memory Box rounded fence, Cheery Lynn  leafy flourish , Cheery Lynn  butterfly , Sizzix Butterfly , Marianne Bird house, 
Papers : Various DCWV,Media : Wink of Stella [ from Crafters Corner],Charms : from Crafters Corner
Wooden Embellishments- gifted by Priya of the craft shop
Edited : This card was winner at Lulupu Shaped Card Challenge and received an honorable mention at Scrappyland Challenge
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...