RANDOM POSTS

terça-feira, 10 de outubro de 2017

Handmade Roses Card Set #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Handmade Paper Rose
Hi friends, Thank you so much for the appreciative and heartwarming comments on my Holiday pictures post....I just couldn't resist sharing nature's beauty with you all! In this post I am sharing 2 similar cards featuring roses made using this Tutorial : Easy Rose Tutorial 
Handmade Paper Rose
Though I love the look stencils give to a project I am generally lazy to use them as I dont like washing them....it's not the washing bit as such but the "have to clean immediately after use" bit that I dont like!! Hehe weird trait for a crafter isnt it!
Stenciling
I used Prima's Crackle texture paste on an MFT weave stencil to get the gorgeous crackled background on this card. I was surprised that the crackle effect turned out beautiful even with such a delicate stencil design!
Stenciling with Crackle Paste

I hope I dont bore you with the frequent posts. This year I had neglected blogging and so far have only 38posts....in contrast last year I had 126 blogposts! I want to at least have half that number by the end of the year!! Wish me luck!!

Supplies : Dies :  Spellbinders Rose Creations  , Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways , Nellie Snellen Hearts, Cheery Lynn  Rose Leaf Strip
Stencils: My Favourite Things Weave Stencil 
WCMD 2017 Background Building/Pattern Making Challenge with Mayuri - built the background using stencils and texturing media.

Hanging Decoration
Here is the matching Hanging Decoration/Tag  I made using a  handmade rose, Spellbinders Lace Hearts and Spellbinders Rope Embossing Folder
Handmade Hanging Decoration
Supplies : Dies :  Spellbinders Rose Creations, Spellbinders Lace Hearts Embossing Folder:  Spellbinders Need a Rope 3 D Embossing Folder
Linking the Rose Tag/ Ornament to   
WCMD 2017 Anything But a Card Challenge with Kelly

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...