RANDOM POSTS

domingo, 15 de outubro de 2017

Floral Card and Tag Set #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Handmade Floral Card
 Hi friends...I am back to my usual style of crafting...floral cards with layers and lot of embellishments...even attempting the CAS style was challenging for me!! Though I confess this card did start out with the intention of making a CAS one!
I wanted to use the gorgeous Graphic 45 floral image  and created a stenciled textured and ink smooshed background for it.
Handmade Rose
Used the MFT weave stencil with texture paste and one dried ,smooshed it over distress ink sprayed on my craft mat.The rose was made using Spellbinders Rose creations dies using this Tutorial : Easy Rose Tutorial 
Handmade Magnolia
And I had to add my favorite Magnolia too!
Supplies used to make the Card: Dies :  Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways ,Spellbinders  Curved Matting Basics, Spellbinders Rose Creations  , Spellbinders Magnolia,Cheery Lynn  Rose Leaf Strip,Memory Box Pippi Butterfly  . 
Stencil : My Favourite Things Weave Stencil
Papers : Graphic 45
I made a matching tag featuring beautiful Graphic 45 papers and my favorite handmade Magnolia.
Graphic 45 Tag
Supplies used to make the Tag : Dies : Poppystamps Pinpoint Main Street Tags , Spellbinders Magnolia,Cheery Lynn  Rose Leaf Strip,Cheery Lynn  Flourish 13,Magnolia Doohickeys Vintage Box Lacing Coffee
Embossing Folder :Spellbinders Need a Rope 3 D Embossing Folder 
Papers : Graphic 45
 Here are some of the projects I made during the Winnie and Walter  World Card Making Day Challenges. It's cloudy here in Bangalore  so please forgive the dark picture of my craft table all tidied up for the "craftie"
Craft Room Craftie


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...