RANDOM POSTS

quinta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2012

Tag Game #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Dear friends I am a " serious" kinda girl so I was a bit undecided when 3 of my dear blogger friends Tejal [brain behind the game], Khalindi [she is a super fun girl] and Juhi [young crafty lady] asked me to be part of this tag game of question and answer ! But I had such a laugh reading the fun answers on many blogs so doing my best to play along!
  1. Where is your cellphone?.......................Wish I could send it to the moon! 
  2. Your hair?...............................................Fuzzy and Demon style! 
  3. Your Mother?......................................... Cant do without her! 
  4. Your Father?........................................... Made me a feminist! 
  5. Your favourite food?............................... Nonspicy! 
  6.  Your dream last night?........................... .No dreams as didn’t sleep nursing my sick 6 year old 
  7. Your favourite drink?................................Tender coconut water ! 
  8. Your dream/goal?..................................... Having a house Old Mac Donald style with a couple of St Bernard doggies thrown in! 
  9. What room are you in?...............................Room with computer 
  10. Your hobby?........................................Name a hobby and I may very well have tried it or put it on my to do list! 
  11. Your fear?........................................... Getting stuck in an elevator! 
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?........... Anywhere as long as my family is with me & happy! 
  13. Where were you last night?...................... home renovation [I am no party gal]! 
  14. Something that you aren't?........................ Calm and serene ! 
  15. Muffins?....................................................Homemade? Yes! 
  16. Wish list item?......................................... St Bernard Dog + Old MacDonald’s Farm [Do you think he will give it to me ?] + Robot who cooks and cleans! 
  17. Where did you grow up?......................... Africa and God’s own country Kerala! 
  18. Last thing you did?................................... Postponed cooking to write this! 
  19. What are you wearing?............................ Gold Bangles [after all I am a South Indian girl!]
  20. Your TV?................................................ Only Masterchef Australia [No patience for all others] 
  21. Your pets?............................................... A naughty Cocker Spaniel who thinks we are all put on earth to play with him! 
  22. Friends?................................................... My family 
  23. Your life?................................................. Happy 
  24. Your mood?............................................. Happy today [my kiddo got lots of praise for a school project we made] 
  25. Missing someone?..................................... My extended family in Kerala[my mom has many sisters and a bro and since I literally grew up with them miss them all] 
  26. Vehicle?.................................................... Wings would be good for traffic these days 
  27. Something you're not wearing?................... My fangs [left them to dry after my last outing with Dracula]! 
  28. Your favorite store?.................................. 2nd hand book stores --- my idea of an adventure trip...no predicting what treasures one can discover! 
  29. Your favorite color?................................I am a rainbow girl 
  30. When was the last time you laughed?......... a minute back [when my dog knocked my kiddo down as she wrestled with him for his ball]! 
  31. Last time you cried?................................... Any sentimental scene in a movie including cartoons can make me cry [even James Bond’s Skyfall made me bawl all over hubby’s shoulder]! 
  32. Your best friend?....................................... My mum 
  33. One place that I go to over and over?........ Shops --such a bore to buy rice and other mundane stuff...I should add "Robot who shops" to my wish list! 
  34. Facebook?.................................................. Wary! 
  35. Favorite place to eat?................................. One with no dress code [I cant bother to dress up to eat]
Passing the baton on to Diana and Melissa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...